- ultraslimplusAsked on October 03, 2012 at 04:12 PM
Is it possible to use other Payment Gateways? Or does jotform only support the ones that are available within the form builder?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Possible? Yes. Easy? No. You can incorporate other payment gateways code with a JotForm-created form's full source codes. However, this needs to be done meticulously by someone who knows how to do it very well, so that the psuedo-integration will work without faults.
We encourage using our readily available integrations instead.
- ultraslimplusAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 06:51 PM
Do you know if Jotform is silently supporting any of the following gateways or are working to support one of them in the future? If not can you recommend a gateway that Jotform does support thats high chargeback rates?ThanksSpence
- ultraslimplusAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 07:05 PM
Here is some other ones that I am hoping jotform integrates with somehow:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 07:08 PM
Unfortunately, support team members do not have an idea as to what our developers are currently working on.
Though as far as I know, integrations that get a lot of requests are prioritized.
My suggestion would be to open a new thread for your payment gateway integration request so that others who might be interested can post their support for the said request. This way, our dev't team will be able to gauge if your request needs to be prioritized.
- ultraslimplusAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 07:11 PM
Thanks for the reply. Do you know if there is already a thread that seems to be highly prioritized that I can contribute to rather then start from scratch?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 07:16 PM
I don't know any, but you can use the forum's search function to find one :)
- cpaygateAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 07:24 PM
CDKPAY should be able to get you setup with an Authorize.net account, and Authorize.net is supported by JotForm. I use the same bank that they use, so I know that they should have a relationship. Your list is of Merchant Services Providers; not Payment Gateways, so JotForm would not know what product to integrate with.
- ultraslimplusAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 04:11 PM
Hi Thanks for the reply. It turns out that it is the merchant service provider that we need to address rather then authorize.net. Chances are good that we can use authorize.net still and choose a more favorable merchant service provider.
- ZacKellyAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 04:44 AM
I complete agree with cpaygate.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 05:27 AM
Feel free to open a new thread if you have suggestions about JotForm.
Have a nice day!
- riskprocessorAnswered on July 19, 2014 at 04:42 PM
Although you can use other payment gateways, integrating your new payment gateway codes with full source codes of JotForm is a complicated and often a time-consuming process. Also, you can’t get it right without expert help. And then why opt for other payment gateways when the forum has its own integrations!