- Nicepbt2Asked on January 22, 2018 at 02:29 PM
Hi first of all I am very happy with the e-mail function it is great. I use the auto responder for 2 generated mailadresses and 1 notifcation e-mail.
I setup SMTP with office 365 and test-mail works great.
The only problem I have the messages get not all delivered and I don't know why sometimes they get all delivered sometimes 2/3 and sometimes none.
To test this issue I did the following things:
* I whitelisted all IP adresses and server according to the faq.
* I created a transport rule in exchange to ignore any spam filter
* I checked the ip from the server and marked it as safe which is actually 188.8.131.52
* I rechecked my SMTP settings.
I test all the time with same e-mail adresses and generated e-mail so I am sure the mail adress is correct and I only use one form to test.
E-mail sent from jotform:
E-mail in server log. (time is +1 hour for comparison)
A rule is created making sure it is not marked as Spam.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have escalated a ticket to our next level support to see if we can proceed with the further troubleshooting in this case.
Unfortunately, I cannot provide any ETA for when this will be addressed, but we will get back to you once we have any updates.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 02:01 AM
We checked our email logs and found that you have an authentication problem.
[22/Jan/2018:08:00:01 -0500] SMTPProxy :: Failed email to email@example.com ( SMTP Error: Could not authenticate. )
- Nicepbt2Answered on January 26, 2018 at 04:12 AM
Thanks for the quick and reponse in detail. However I have no clue how to solve this. The credentials are correct I am sure. On the Internet I read this is happening to a lot of people who use office 365. Maybe a more detailed log can help.
Thanks in advance.
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 06:48 AM
Can you please contact Office 365 support regarding the issue? Let us know if you have any additional question.