- eatballardAsked on January 22, 2018 at 02:40 PM
Hello, I noticed changes on the form embedded on home page of www.eatballard.com after your update this morning. The title of the form is being cut off. I am having trouble formatting the colors and themes using Smart Embed. However, if I turn off Smart Embed, then there is a huge margin in the title. Attached are screenshots. BTW, the color schemes appear quite different on mobile screen. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:45 PM
Smart embed allows the form to adapt to the styling of the page. If you want the embedded form to look exactly as it does in JotForm, disable smart embed and embed the form using its iFrame code:
- eatballardAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:54 PM
The smart embed was working well, but it changed last night. As you can see, the smart embed now creates a problem in display of the title at top of form. See www.eaballard.com
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 05:17 PM
I checked your site and here's what I see:
May I know what browser are you using when you saw the huge margin in the title? Or the screenshot you have sent was viewed from a mobile browser? If so, please let me know what device model and browser type was used.
Looking forward for your response.
- eatballardAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 05:43 PMI think I found an acceptable solution for now, thank you. I am still having some issues on the display of form title on Android mobile browser.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 08:11 PM
Can you please sens us a screenshot of what you see on your end?
I've tried it on my Android device and the title spacing is viewed normal. Also, please let me know the model of your device?
To post your screenshot to our forum, please follow this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum.