- SueMuldoonAsked on January 22, 2018 at 03:05 PM
When I get a report in excel with online sales, it is all gathered in one cell. Is there a way to have it broke down into individual product columns?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 04:15 PM
Can you tell me which form you are talking about?
- SueMuldoonAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 04:24 PM
- SueMuldoonAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 04:43 PMHere is a sample form:
When the excel sheet comes in, all the orders come in one cell.
I would rather they came in independent cells.
Is that possible?
Follow us here:
[1488378249742_Linkedin.png] LinkedIn [1488378365999_Instagram.png] Instagram [1488378477405_Twitter] Twitter [1488378521819_Facebook.png] Facebook
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 06:28 PM
Thank you for the details.
Unfortunately, the payment information cannot be separated on reports, the information submitted there counts as a single field and the array of data is tied to the payment field.
If you would like to have products separated per cell, then you will need to use basic fields instead, perform the calculations and pass the total to the payment field, these guides will help you doing so:
I hope this helps.
- SueMuldoonAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 08:43 PMThank you
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone