- stuzzeoAsked on January 22, 2018 at 04:49 PM
Hi I have each of my three forms embed here:
However, the only way to see the form is by clicking the link and hitting refresh after you've arrived on the site.
I need it to be live the first time the user clicks to fill out the form.
- MarvihAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 06:36 PM
Please let us know how it goes.
- stuzzeoAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 03:46 PM
It did not work.. It get's cut off per the attached.
- MarvihAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 04:41 PM
It seems to be showing here correctly.
This is the view from Google Chrome.
This is using Mozilla Firefox.
- MarvihAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 04:47 PM
If you are still not seeing it correctly, can you please try clearing your Browser's Cache ?
You may also not include the inside of the "<script></script>" tags on your iFrame Code.
The iFrame Code would look like this excluding the <script> parts.
- stuzzeoAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 05:10 PM
It only shows correctly in chrome if you hit refresh. Otherwise, it does not work.
- stuzzeoAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 05:15 PM
Removing <script></script> did not work either.
- stuzzeoAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 05:24 PM
I figured it out. Your auto height of 539px is too small.
- MarvihAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 05:26 PM
Oh.. Yes, the screenshot I gave earlier is just a sample from a different form which is why it's small.
The generated height of your iFrame Code should have the correct height for your form. Or you can manually adjust it.
Glad it's now working on your end.