- awaywithwordsAsked on October 03, 2012 at 09:35 PM
I have a form at:
Twice now I have received comments saying it's not working and when I log on I discover the form has been disabled.
Are you able to tell me why this is happening please?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 10:02 PM
I've check your form settings and found it to have submissions limit of 5 and expiration date is set. It is under Advance Settings of your form;
1. Setup and Embed
3. Advance Settings/Submission Limit and Expire Date
Please take note that once this two (2) options is set, your form will automatically disabled when;
1. Submission limit is reach (which you set is 5)
2. When 2012-11-06 17:00 (November 06, 2012) will pass
You may want to remove them or adjust specially the submissions limit.
Hope this helps.
- awaywithwordsAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 10:12 PMBrilliant. Thank you so much for your quick reply.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Your welcome Jacqueline, our pleasure to help. Any questions, let us know. Thanks