- DawidkotzeAsked on January 23, 2018 at 06:15 AM
I just reveived an email that I have almost reveived 10 000 views. That number does nowhere match my Blogger Stats, Google Analytics stats, nor my Google Webmaster Stats
Please sent me an Analytics Report of my JotForm page views
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 08:17 AM
The Form views aren't calculated just based on your Blogger stats or Google Analytics, a form view it is calculated when you view your form directly on the form URL.
I have set your form views to 9000, they will reset on the first day of the month.
Please let us know if you have any other question.
- DawidkotzeAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 08:58 AM
This is not true. Impossible, I just recently uploaded the forms. Impossible. Plz check if fault is on your side
- DawidkotzeAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 09:43 AMEven 9000 is impossible. I just uploaded the forms most recently. Please
check if there is a fault on your side
We have many and much more websites, and would love to use JotForm.
However, we would require motivation that we had +9000 hits/page vies in
such a small rime - please mail us some Analytics from your side
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Can you please check your form Analytics. Please follow the instructions on the link below:
Let us know if you have any other question.
- DawidkotzeAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 01:43 PMThank You, Ive been to https://www.jotform.com/form-analytics/
Your page views are tellied by Google Bots, as I use JotForm on my Bloggers
Bloggers. This is wrong, unethical....you bill be for Google Bots, and not
genuine "Page View"
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 02:50 PM
First can I request the URL of your website? Also we will need the form URL of where this is occurring.
Apologies for the inconvenience. I have escalated this issue to Level 2 support. Once you submit the URLs the developers will look into this problem. And hopefully offer a solution.
Please bear with us as this may take some time. Also note that we can not guarantee there will be a fix. But there will be a response posted on this thread.
- DawidkotzeAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 11:43 PM"how many times the site is loaded" is wrong
It also counts the Google Bots
I uploaded a new website last night with a JotForm - http://www.webc.co.za/.
There is a "page view counter" at the bottom left. Use this as a bencemark
compared to your analytics
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 01:50 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Please note that we unfortunately can not do anything to prevent these kinds of problems regarding form view. On the other hand, I reset your monthly form view.
However, This is only one time shot and we can not reset your form view every time you have this problem. Here is a useful guide you may want to look at:
- DawidkotzeAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 02:43 AMIn good faith and without being prejudiced, I'm strongly option to give
instruction to immediately institute legal action without further notice
for the recovery of false advertising together with expenses that incurred
with due course, together with legal cost and interest from the due date to
date of final payment. Please note that I am in South Africa, and any cost,
including travelling, will be on your expense
- First, you have a great product, congratulations
- "You have reached 10 000 vies" is views are wrong, these are not
genuine "Page Views" as it include Google Crawlers etc.
- False marketing
You guys have a great product, please fix the "page view bug" not to show
Google Crawlers etc
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 03:21 AM
I'm sending your concern as a feature request to our development team to see what we can do. However, we can not guarantee you if or when this will be implemented. On th eother hand you will of course be notified via this thread once there is an update.