- Pamela ReeceAsked on October 04, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Greetings - My form (http://form.jotformpro.com/form/21387506145958) has recently stopped sending emails to the address AffiliateCare@radetco.com ... this happened around 9/24/2012. The from still emails successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org. The IT department at Radetco.com has asked me to request the logs. Can you please send/examine the logs and let me know what you find out?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Your email address AffiliateCare@radetco.com was in our bounce list and I've already removed it.
Our Log Results:
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'Denied [2d5a0605.0.1250427.00-1626.1=
746875.p01c11m104.mxlogic.net] (Mode: normal)'
Make sure you whitelist our Jotmails ip addresses or ask your email service provider to do it.
- billjAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 08:01 PM
How do the rest of us find out if we're on a bounce list? And, oh yeah, what is a bounce list and how do we avoid ending up on it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 08:16 PM
An email address ends up in our bounce list when the recipient server rejects the email messages sent by our servers, mostly due to very strict anti-spam measures.
- billjAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 08:43 PMNeil,
Can you tell me if any of my emails bounced or if they are on a bounce
I see there are a couple that made it to Jotform but weren't sent to the
email address I directed them to go to.
As far as I knew this WAS working fine up until recently. It was only
through sh*t luck that I happened to come here today and realize there
was a problem. An order sent to me a week ago has been lying dormant all
that time because I didn't receive the email.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 08:50 PM
Hi, if you can list here the email addresses you needed check, we can do it for you. May I also suggest you create your new post (use this link), to preserve confidentiality of your data.
Will await your for your response.
- billjAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 09:22 PMI don't understand. Are you telling me to use the link to send you the
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 09:26 PM
Yes please. If you click on this link, you will be directed to create a new post for your question. You can then state the email addresses that you wanted us to check if they are also bounced listed.
I hope I explained it properly this time.