- PhotoFinesseAsked on February 09, 2011 at 11:22 PM
I am receiving my email notifications OK except for the phone number details. They are the only field blank in the email message.
When I login to my JotForm account the phone numbers are all there they are just not posted in the email notification!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 01:09 AM
You should probably reset the email. To do that:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
- jarmersonAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 03:18 PM
I wanted to share that this works great. Thank you,