- JeffreySmithAsked on January 24, 2018 at 09:43 AM
User was able to email submission reports, but today this function is no longer working.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 11:25 AM
I checked the forward submission function and it is working on my end.
Is there any sort of error shown when using the function on yours? Let us know and we can look into this further. As far as I can tell though, this should be working.
- JeffreySmithAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 11:47 AM
The admin can forward emails with no issue. Its the other users that have the issue. When they attempt to forward a submission, nothing happen, and there is no error message.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 12:22 PM
What is the sub-user account that is having trouble forwarding submissions? Let us know and we will be happy to have a look.
- JeffreySmithAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 12:43 PMthe user in question: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 01:15 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue from that sub-user account:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 06:20 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience that you have.
The issue has been fixed now.