- A091503Asked on January 24, 2018 at 12:31 PM
please refer me to assistance on using individual forms when we have to send to a customer or prospect to gather info what section do we start from to send form if we want the form to come from our work email address
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 01:18 PM
My understanding is that you want to send the email notification to a specific recipient. You can do this in the notification wizard. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
If you want to change the Sender Email of the notification, then please check these guides:
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance, let us know. Thank you.