- springfieldspeakerAsked on January 24, 2018 at 04:53 PM
Our forms will not show up when someone visits our site on Firefox.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 06:15 PM
Could you please try embedding your form to your website using the iFrame Embed code?
- springfieldspeakerAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 08:46 PM
It works in every other browser that I have tested including Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge, and Explorer. They all work fine without the iFrame code. Is it just a Firefox thing that requires it to be in an iFrame?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 01:45 AM
Looks like Firefox Quantum has stricter standards in loading unsecured content. The script embed codes on your website uses HTTP instead of HTTPS.
All of our forms use HTTPS too but for some reason, the embed codes you have on your website use these:
To fix this, just add an "s" to the src URL so it's an https:// page.
- springfieldspeakerAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Thank you. The https appears to have done the trick.