- dageenkoAsked on October 05, 2012 at 02:21 AM
I don't receive submissions by email on my exchange hosting. Could you help please!!!
P.S. Spam folder is empty...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 03:52 AM
Please white list the following JotMail IP's to your email provider side.
If the above solution doesn't help, try changing your form notification's sender email to email@example.com. To do that, follow these steps:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to any Email you want or your E-mail field, just like this:
Be sure to update us if none of these helps. Thanks!