- kakakaAsked on January 25, 2018 at 06:00 AMGood afternoon! I've been seeing this problem for several days. The form is opened for a long time both in the design mode and on the site. Previously, the site was downloaded completely in 3 seconds. Now it takes 45 seconds. See for yourself: https://7hatka.ru/3526_plat-ya/plat-e-p5-3665-1/ (click on the button calculator). Or in the design mode: https://eu.jotform.com/build/80148666746366. The problem is definitely not in the provider - all other sites work fast.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 09:06 AM
I have tested your form on your website and it takes about 4 seconds to load completely because you have a lot of form elements and conditions.
I suggest you use the IFRAME method.
The standalone version of the form loads even faster: https://form.jotformeu.com/80148666746366
Because you have added lots of conditionals, load time may vary by computer specs because there are a lot of calculations which are done in the browser.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- kakakaAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 09:13 AMThe fact is that the same form worked 15 days earlier. Objectively, nothing has changed. The same shape. The same conditions. The same computer. One and the same site. The same provider. Speed fell sharply about 3 days ago. The reason is not clear. Also very slowly began to work the designer in a mode of viewing.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 10:49 AM
It seems you recently did some changes on your Form.
I have cleared your form cache for now. Could you please try and check if it still loads slowly on your end?
If it still loads slow, kindly try clearing your Browser's Cache.
This guide will help you do it http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
Let us know how it goes.
- kakakaAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 10:58 AM
the cache has cleared, but it loads a long time - nothing has changed
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 11:42 AM
Previously, the site was downloaded completely in 3 seconds.
Loads in about the same time for me as well, maybe 4 seconds. But it is nowhere close to 45 seconds.
Please try using another browser.
- kakakaAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 11:53 AM
I can not tell my visitors to change their browser. However, I opened the form in another browser. Loads about 45 seconds.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 12:09 PM
I tested it also and seems to load fine on my end. However you can optimize the form performance by reducing the conditions on your form.
- kakakaAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 12:14 PM
What can you advise to improve the performance of forms? Now I have implemented a calculator through the meta-fields of wordpress
- kakakaAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 12:42 PMIt seems to me that the problem is not in the complexity of the form, not in the way the form is implemented on the site, but the other. Because even the form preview in the constructor is loaded very long - from 20 to 40 seconds. This is a common problem, not the problem of a single form, site, or browser. I work on one computer, in one browser and only your service for some reason brakes for me. Other sites work fast. A similar situation was about 1.5 months ago. Then the problem disappeared itself-without my intervention. At the same time, the version of the form by complexity and number of conditions differed little from the current version.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 02:43 PM
Since you have 100+ conditions on that form. It would also matter to the Web Browser you are using if they are able to Process the scripts faster.
May I know what Web Browser you are using and the version of it ?
I tested your website and direct Form URL on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and both load fine and similar time.
If you can please try using the Browser I mentioned Chrome and Firefox. That would be a great help for us to do further check.