- lejohn05Asked on January 25, 2018 at 08:58 AM
Hi, why sometimes a submission is not calculated ? l i have 70 submissions but 3 or 4 submissions don't perform the calculation ?
Thanks for your help
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Perform Form Calculation Using a Widget
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 10:24 AM
Please let us know what the form in question is, also let us know the submissions where the calculation was not performed. We will be glad to take a look and try to reproduce the issue.
- lejohn05Answered on January 28, 2018 at 07:27 AM
Hi, here is the submissions id : 3926260413329618774 and 3926583895321067585
At the line : nombre de plat individuel commandé : i should have 5 and 7 instead of 0.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 08:44 AM
I have revised your calculations, and they all appear to be fine. I have also filled the form the same way as in one of your submissions(where no calculation was performed), and as you can see, it worked fine:
So, it is hard to determine what caused the problem. What I would suggest you is to remove the default zero value from your calculation field:
And clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
Let us know if the issue persists.
- lejohn05Answered on January 28, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Thank you for your help.
I will perform the zero value and let you know.
Because my biggest concern is in the futur i will add the payment option so i need to fix theses bugs firts
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Perfect, update us if there is any new case where calculations do not perform.
- lejohn05Answered on February 10, 2018 at 03:31 PM
Hi, it seem to be resolve by remove the default zero in the calculation field.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 08:32 PM
Glad to know that. Open a new thread if you need anything else. :-)