- AstinHSAsked on January 25, 2018 at 09:01 AM
I set up a form to collect payments. I accidentally initially set uit up with my personal paypal account and it worked fine. When I switched to the PTSA account every submission gets an error. "things don't appear to be working at this time, Try again later".
We are in the middle of fundraising and need this to work. Please help!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 11:03 AM
I checked your form. And could reproduce the error.
1) Can you check that the Paypal account email spelling is correct:
2) Is the Paypal account setup correctly?
They would have linked their card or bank account.
3) If the problem persists may I suggest you contact Paypal support:
- AstinHSAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 01:43 PMCan you confirm wheat the correct IPN url is?
SFA PTSA Treasurer 2017-2018
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 03:08 PM
If you're not using IPN outside of JotForm, you may use https://www.jotform.com/ipns/paypal.php
Additionally, please check: https://www.jotform.com/help/276-How-to-Enable-IPN-on-your-Paypal-Account
Let us know if you need any assistance.