- WyoungAsked on January 25, 2018 at 10:09 AM
The Tickets Purchased widget is not functioning
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 10:20 AM
I noticed that you are using the widget's state in a condition to show the other fields in the form and that also works fine. Can you tell us how we can replicate the issue you are experiencing on your end by giving us more details, please?
We will wait for your response.
- WyoungAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 10:43 AM[cid:image001.jpg@01D395C7.A0AD7870]
This is what we are seeing…
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 11:54 AM
Your images was not posted, please follow this guide to post it here: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
This is what I am seeing in your form:
Could you specify what the issue is?
- WyoungAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 12:43 PMPlease resolve the ticket. The issue is with our network filter.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 02:10 PM
Thank you for updating us. Glad to hear that your issue is now fixed.
This thread is now marked as resolved.