- greatermembershipAsked on January 25, 2018 at 10:37 AM
when people complete the form but pay via pay pal I don't see the completed form
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 11:46 AM
It appears like there hasn't been any submission made in your form, as there is nothing in the incomplete payments dashboard: https://www.jotform.com/help/135-How-to-View-Incomplete-Payments
If you have received payments that came from your form(http://www.jotform.us/form/80244019589158), can you please share the details, such as the full name, and email address?
- greatermembershipAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 12:43 PMSure..
We made the payment $1 just to test. We submitted the payment thru paypal
but when I go into Jot I dont see it, I did see it prior to the payment
the tester was Gloria Johnson if that helps.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 02:23 PM
I have checked your form again and I can not see any submissions made on this form. I have also checked to see if there are any notifications made but none has been sent.
The most likely explanation was the form was not completed or something happened before form was submitted as if it was submitted and submissions was not successful the you could see incomplete submissions.
- greatermembershipAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 03:43 PMSo once a payment has been made I should see something?
Should I test it again?
- greatermembershipAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 03:43 PMWait.. the free version only lets me see one form?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 04:14 PM
Free version only allows receiving one payment per month, so you can upgrade to a paid plan that allows more payments per month. Also, I would suggest you enabling PayPal IPN, which is a POST message sent by Paypal whenever a transaction is completed on their side: https://www.jotform.com/help/276-How-to-Enable-IPN-on-your-Paypal-Account