- zetpapAsked on October 05, 2012 at 09:56 AM
Is it possible to translate other warnings, like "You are not permitted to submit form twice"?
Also, I get a thank you message after submission, that isn't the same as the one I set up. Where do I edit that from?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Change Form Warnings
- moonzkieAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 10:20 AM
The "You are not permitted to submit form twice" cannot be changed, Although you can change other form warnings changing your form preferences. Here's how:
1) Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder toolbar.
2) Click the Edit Form Warnings button found under the Advanced Settings tab.
3) Click the message that you want to translate into French, enter your preferred text, and click Save.
And you're done with the form warnings!
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!