- PurityPastorAsked on January 25, 2018 at 04:10 PM
I would like to add a payment option to where someone has the option to subscribe to a monthly payment for 12 weeks OR the option to make a one time payment.
How would I do that? I'm trying to use Stripe but it doesn't seem to offer both.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 05:16 PM
This is possible:
Basically you need to create two payment forms and then use the iframe embed widget to embed both forms in a third form.
Then you setup a condition to show and pay one time for one form. Or show and pay subscription on the other form.
- PurityPastorAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 08:58 AM
Thanks Aubrey. Wow, this is way over my head. Is it possible to have Jotform create this for me?
I would like stripe to offer a subscription monthly payment option of $199 per month for three months and then stop.
The second option would include a one time payment of $477.60.
Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks again.
- PurityPastorAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 09:10 AM
I'm trying to use it with this form https://form.jotform.com/80245456053150
It will be embedded into my site.
Thanks again for all your help!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 10:33 AM
OK, I updated your form https://form.jotform.com/80245456053150
However, had an issue with Stripe. Stripe doesnt allow you to specify number of installments. So I had to use Paypal instead.
Note that you will need to get an account with Paypal (and link your card/bank account). Once you do that you will need to update both payment forms. Currently they have my credentials.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Oh no. Found a problem with Paypal. It redirects you to the payment page. That's no good to us. Let me check if I can find a solution
- PurityPastorAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 10:38 AM
Thank you for all your help Aubrey! Man, I REALLY appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 10:51 AM
OK, so the only way it can work is if you register for a Paypal Pro account. Currently its using our test account.
But the forms are setup and ready to go. You just need to update each payment forms login details to your Paypal Pro account.
- PurityPastorAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Great! I have PayPal account and will be able to test it later tonight.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Note that you will need a "Paypal Pro" account. This is different to a standard Paypal account.
This may not be what you are looking for. Because Paypal require a further $30 a month for their Pro account.
- PurityPastorAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 03:16 PM
Ugh. That's expensive. I've looked at several other things and this is the closest thing that works so far.
A couple questions:
1) I renamed the "One Off Payment" to "One Time Payment" and it broke the link. I don't want to further mess it up. Can you please fix that?
2) For the installments, can you confirm that they will stop after 3 months?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 05:57 PM
2) Yes, that is confirmed:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- PurityPastorAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 12:30 PM
One last question (hopefully).
Where do I update the PayPal info?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 01:16 PM
Not sure what do you mean by PayPal info, but PayPal account email you change by following this:
If you need to change some other specifics related to your PayPal account, then that you do on PayPal's side.
Let us know if I misunderstood your question.