- HRCRIAsked on January 25, 2018 at 05:09 PM
I have submissions that I am trying to download; however, when I open the spreadsheet, there's no data in that column but there is data on their forms. Please help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 06:46 PM
Please tell us which of your form ID and submission data that have the issue so we can check as well.
I assume you were downloading the submission data of the form.
- HRCRIAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 07:43 PMThe name of the form is “Carpooling Survey - January 2018; Lowell, AR”. It ended up working when I chose CSV but didn’t with Excel.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 08:34 PM
Thank you for the clarification and letting us know you were able to download via CSV format only.
It seems that there is problem with the submission downloads using the Excel format. The issue is on our end.
We have reported the problem to the higher team support already so they will be looking into it. It should be fixed in a while.
Please try the option again later today to check if it is working already.
Let us know if issue remains.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Our developers resolved this issue. Please download your Excel report again. If the issue still persists on your end, let us know.
- HRCRIAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 11:43 AMIt worked. Thank you!
Justin Weis, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
Central Research, Inc.
HR Fax: 1.888.611.8084
Headquarters: 122 N. Bloomington, Suite I (eye), Lowell, AR 72745
Washington DC Program Office: 526 King Street, Suite 414, Alexandria, VA 22314