- apporcaobraAsked on January 25, 2018 at 05:52 PM
THE FIRST TITLE OF MY FORM PULS AOTUMATICALLY. the next button option does not appear. This is messing me up. how to solve?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 07:33 PM
You can change the Next and Previous button color on your Designer page.
You can also remove the Welcome Page by clicking "EDIT WELCOME PAGE" then click Remove Welcome Page.
- apporcaobraAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 08:43 PMI do not know more than the first title of the central part of the form
pass automatically. This was not happening. You need to do a preview to
see. Here's the title you're talking about in the attachment
https://translate.google.com.br › ...
O serviço gratuito do Google traduz
Em 25 de jan de 2018 10:33 PM, "JotForm" escreveu:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 10:23 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience, however, may we know what exactly is not happening, please?
To my understanding, the issue you are having has something to do with the Welcome Page of your form, is that correct? What is it that's only showing when the form is previewed?
The attachment you tried to share with us was not posted successfully in this thread. To post a screenshot in the support forum, please see this guide — How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We will wait for your response.
- apporcaobraAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 06:30 AM
the title between the indicated pages is automatically passing, without pressing the button
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 09:34 AM
I understood your request. On what you are referring that element is a heading element and can't have Next and Previous buttons. That will lay on the top of your form always.
I would suggest you to use another element like Long Text Entry and make that read only.
Let us know if you have any other question.
- apporcaobraAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 09:57 AM
Is there any way to make the background of the semi-transparent "text" element equal to the "title" element? It looks much more beautiful. Two days ago, the title "Quer anunciar seus produtos ..." appeared with a button and a screen of its own. That was way better.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Maybe you can add that content on the Welcome Page. Unfortunately at the moment we can't edit that specific content. We are working on to add Custom CSS on the Card Layouts.
Please let us know if you have any other question.