- RadejotformsAsked on January 26, 2018 at 08:23 AM
Hi, i have created "Ad a comment" form.. After submit form comment not show on my site, is only sent to my email? Why comment not show? After share to Facebook not show my coment only your company name?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 11:03 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to display the submission data in your website after the form is submitted?
Have you created any report and embedded it in your webpage? Please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your submission report and we will take a look.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Report" button:
3. Select the appropriate report type: (HTML table listing report should also work)
4. Select the columns you want to display in report.
5. Copy the embed code and use it to embed the report in your webpage. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.