- csvmAsked on January 26, 2018 at 09:53 AM
For no reason, Back and Next Buttons stop working. I would really appreciate your help asap.
Thanks in advance,
PS: I cloned copy the page but still the same problem.
- csvmAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 10:23 AM
Also, I have realized that none of my conditions are working anymore...
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 12:13 PM
Sorry for the problem you are having.
The issue is related with the rich text editor. Our developers are working on it.
It will be fixed as soon as possible.
- csvmAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 12:18 PM
Thank you very much for your answer! Could you please let me know when it is fixed?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 12:28 PM
As soon as we have an update on this, we will inform you.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 12:39 PM
We got the confirmation that the issue has been fixed.
Please check your form: http://www.jotform.us/form/62696009104151
You can try by clearing your browser cache and form cache.
Let us know if you have any further query.
- csvmAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 12:46 PM
Thank you so much for your help!!!
Great way to create forms online and very very good and fast customer service.
- csvmAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 01:56 PM
I took out the riched text editor and replaced it with a regular text editor. It is working fine now in both links. Again thank you so much!