- Rainman3108Asked on January 26, 2018 at 02:22 PM
Hi, I want to use one of your contact forms to capture emails and forward them to my personal email
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 03:14 PM
Yes thats possible.
1) First add a name field - this is the users name
2) Then add a email field - this is the users email - the from field
3) Then add a short text field - this is the email title - the subject field
4) Now add a long text field - this is the users message
Then go to your email settings:
1) Delete the green autoresponder
2) Edit the orange notificaiton like so:
So that it looks like this:
Then go to the next tab, and configure it like so (replace my email address with yours - step 3)
Important! --> Then hit the green save button.
When a user submits your form you will get an email: