- qbaserAsked on October 05, 2012 at 04:28 PM
Hi there. I tweaked one of your template forms and save this into my site. I also embedded the html into my own site.
Now the form i created has been replaced with a babysotter form?
Please can you tell me why my form has disappeared and how i can get it back? Thanks
- pinoytechAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 04:32 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Would you mind if we ask you to provide us your form url and website url where your form embedded for further assistance?
- qbaserAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 07:06 PM
Sure, here you are http://www.heathrowaupairs.com/#!copy-of-application-form/c1h2g
I hope you can clarify, fix the issue and we can do business on this.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 07:46 PM
Mentioned form was created via Guest account. Now we have moved that form to your qbaser account.
Thank you for using our services!
- guest_22787842694066Answered on October 05, 2012 at 07:48 PM
Many thanks. I can get working on this now. Cheers for your help on this.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 07:49 PM
You are quite welcome! Please feel free to contact us anytime.