- mg3282Asked on January 26, 2018 at 04:30 PM
I'm not sure why, but when I opened up my jotform today the background theme is not showing up. It's just a white background. I haven't made any changes, and it shows up in the build view, but when published it's just a blank background.
Please advise. Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 05:42 PM
I checked your form and I see it has white background only.
Was there supposed to be a background image originally?
Can you please try going back to the Form Designer and go to Custom tab.
Check if there is a background image assigned to the form.
I was able to fix the same issue on my test form using the steps I mentioned.
Let us know if still not fixed.
- mg3282Answered on January 26, 2018 at 05:50 PM
Yeah, that image is selected but not showing up. I have the Job Application theme assigned and that image is assigned to the form. It still isn't showing up. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 06:01 PM
It seems it is just a browser cache issue. Try using a different browser or at least refresh your browser to clear the cache.
I checked your form https://www.jotform.com/73055201536145#welcome just now and I see the background image now.
- mg3282Answered on January 27, 2018 at 12:43 PMThat resolved it! Thank you for all your help!