- vqottAsked on October 05, 2012 at 05:29 PM
My clients having been paying with Visa with no problems but today when they go to pay it says "INVALID ARGUMENT" after they put in their email and hit continue. I tested it it and the same thing happened to me. It is on the registration page of www.remotetrain.comPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 05:57 PM
We'll be glad to look into your issue!
Can you please share the URL of your form for further troubleshooting? Thanks!
- vqottAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 06:16 PM
It is on the registration page of
- vqottAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 06:19 PMIt is on the registration page of www.RemoteTrain.com
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 06:46 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
As far as I can see, something is wrong with your "Introduction to Windows" and "One Note" products.
Please try to re-add mentioned products, and then re-check your form by trying to purchase these products.
Thank you for cooperation.