- LaCuisineDanielleAsked on January 27, 2018 at 06:02 AM
GUYS, YOUR FORMS HAVE BEEN HELPFUL THUS FAR . BUT I HAVE NOTICED ALOT OF MY FORMS THAT I CAN NOLONGER SEE, THEY ARE STILL TAKING PEOPLE TO FILL THEM ONCE THE LINK IS CLICKED ON IN MY SITE BUT I CANT VIEW THEM ON MY ACCOUNT SO I CAN ACCESS THE SUBMISSIONS. MORE URGENTLY IS THIS ONE THAT I CREATED ON THURSDAY THE 25TH JANUARY 2018 https://form.myjotform.com/80231734070547 i can nolonger see it on my account,its not on my archive or trash. i urgently need the emails on the submission so i can respond with details of my event. please i'm going crazy here bothered about how to reach all who have registered, please i need an urgent rescue on thus form. thank you.
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 09:55 AM
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please check my latest reply on the other thread you have created.
Please reply on the other thread to avoid confusion.
- LaCuisineDanielleAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 07:43 AMHello, its me again. Please i'm still awaiting your positive response on how i can get back my forms so i can view and respond to the submissions. Especially this one https://form.myjotform.com/80231734070547
It like 3days gone now since i've been reporting this issue but still now result. Please i need this sorted out now. I dont know how to get back all the e-mails on that submission.
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 08:54 AM
I have left a comment to the developer that is assigned on the thread. Please reply to the other thread you have opened to avoid confusion.
- LaCuisineDanielleAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 10:43 AMI have sent a reply there and got no response since Saturday last week. That why i thought to send a mail.
Please, this is taking to long and causing damage to my business! The developer asigned is obviously not doing anything , pls let my report be assigned to some one else, i'm pleading!!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Please note that the issue is already been forwarded to our backend team on the other thread and it is being looked into. As soon as we receive any update in this regard, we'll post it on it. If you have any questions in this regard, we request you to follow-up on the other thread.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.