- gpimientaAsked on October 05, 2012 at 10:53 PM
How do I add my form to a page I am creating in dreamweaver?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Hello gpimienta. You can embed your form via dreamweaver by following the steps:
1. Make sure you're on the Setup and Embed tab while editing your form
2. Click Embed Form
3. Once the Embed Form Wizard appears, click Dreamweaver, under Other Platforms
4. Copy the code and follow the instructions on the next page of the wizard
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- gpimientaAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 11:18 PM
OMG thank you so much......
- weilingAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 02:25 PM
hi, i have try out the form builder, easy and fast ( i'm haven't sign up account here yet), now i wondering the message will send to where? coz if i wanna to check the email ,how to do? pls advise. thanks!
1) free user can use 100 mail per month?
2) if i plan to pay to buy this service what's the different between free user ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 03:43 PM
The submissions will be sent to the email address that you have used for your account, primary email address. But to have this fully working, you will need to signup with us.
1. Yes, free users are entitle to receive 100 submissions per month. When you suspass this limit, your forms will become inactive and our system will email you about this matter, wether to upgrade or wait for the next month. Submissions counter will reset every first day of each month.
2. Paid users will have more than 100 submissions page month. Check that in your My Account page under Billing section (http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing).
Let us know if you need anything else.