- livro.caAsked on January 29, 2018 at 12:16 AM
In mobile the knob canvas is not respecting preset width or height. it's taking up full width and relative height. Can you help me force the constraint of the width?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 06:29 AM
Can you please put this CSS Code on Custom CSS
font-size: 35px !important;
width: 74px !important;
height: 46px !important;
margin-top: 46px !important;
margin-left: -107px !important;
width: 140px !important;
height: 140px !important;
Please check the url below on how to inject CSS Code on the form:
- livro.caAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 06:44 AM
That did not work
- livro.caAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 06:47 AM
actually, you instructed me to put that in the global css of the form when it was widget specific css. It works, thanks a lot!
- livro.caAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 06:52 AM
oh actually it's very difficult to change the radius of the circle while maintaining the integrity of the widget... everything becomes skewed. any way to just relatively reduce the size by %?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 08:11 AM
Yes that is correct, I am sorry you should put the CSS code on the Custom CSS of the widget. You can change the size with % as well but the height and width should be similar because the round shape will be destroyed. Can you please provide an example, a screenshot or something similar so we can try to achieve that with CSS.