I'm having problems integrating with a google spreadsheet

  • Profile Image
    hattyjackson
    Asked on January 29, 2018 at 04:52 AM

    Hi. We have been successfully integrating our job application form with a google spreadsheet for many months but for some reason it has stopped working. The last date anything was added to it was the 8 January despite us still receiving data into jotform itself. 

    I've tried reintegrating but it's a) picked up a different spreadsheet (How do I pick up the one we were using before?) and b) only showing dates? 

    Can you help?

    Sam






  • Profile Image
    Ardian_L
    Answered on January 29, 2018 at 09:41 AM

    I would suggest you to download all your submissions to Excel format. And to create a new integration. 

    https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF

    Unfortunately the new submissions can't be merged together with the old ones.

    About the second question, I don't understand correctly you mean on Google Spreadsheet there are only dates showing? 

    I just tested out the Google Spreadsheet and it's working fine on my case.

  • Profile Image
    hattyjackson
    Answered on January 29, 2018 at 09:57 AM

    Thanks, we've downloaded the most recent. However when I created a new integration it's linked to what appears to be an existing google spreadsheet with old data in it. And as you get to the newer submissions, all I can see is the date of submission and none of the other fields? 

    How do I get it to set up a completely new spreadsheet? 

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L32jwSVZXjReC75LQcEmliC87_btOmFXRToJ6VxfYzA/edit#gid=0


  • Profile Image
    TREVON
    Answered on January 29, 2018 at 12:22 PM

    I have cloned and tested your form with my google sheet account and I got all the data filled in the form.

    1517245988sheet integration.png

    Though when you re-integrate your form again it creates a new file I would suggest you remove the integration, once you have remove integration go to your google account then remove any sheet document that is related to the form. once this is done the re-integrate your form again then test. 

    Kindly let us know if the above solution resolves the integration issue.