- rjjacobAsked on October 06, 2012 at 02:15 PM
I shouldn't need to use the feature because I have the submissions come to my inbox via Outlook. But several came in blank. If this continues to happen I may need to use the reply feature from within the Jotform interface. I am only allowed two per hour (ouch!) How many can I reply to or forward with a 9.95 per month account?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 09:15 PM
"How many can I reply to or forward with a 9.95 per month account?"
This functionality are the same for all subscriptions type. It is still at least 2/hr if you are using the reply button in the submissions page.
I also replied to your previous inquiry regarding the missing submission notification.
We will await your updates on the posts you did.
- rjjacobAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Thanks. I understand. Hopefully I won't keep receiving blank emails and won't feel the need to use the reply function in the Jotform list.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 12:09 AM
In behalf of my colleague, we're glad to be of help, if you have further questions feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Hi, please refer to this post on our discussion on your missing submission notification. I will now close this thread.