- steevecasalAsked on January 29, 2018 at 11:22 AM
my form on https://www.casalsport.com/fr/cas/formulaire-demande-marquage is cut at the end, we don't know why, it's the same implementation than https://www.casalsport.com/fr/cas/nous-contacter (with ifram on the plateforme + google tag manager for the script)
Thank you in advance for your help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 12:45 PM
The iframe height is shorter than the form length. You need to change it. You can use the following.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-72194204888363" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/72194204888363" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1200px; border:none; display: block;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Or you can take your iframe embed code and re-embed it on your website without removing anything from the code.
- steevecasalAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 05:12 AM
I changed it but it's the same result...
If i had the code without display: block; it's not working
I don't understand why
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 08:59 AM
Looks like the iframe you have inputted has again this height 1099px. Can you please increase that height to 1200px as suggested by my colleague earlier.
Let us know if you have any other question.
- steevecasalAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 10:02 AM
no we have inputted 1200px but it's not working :
we have this on our page : <iframe id="JotFormIFrame-80172420019344" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/80172420019344" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:1200px; border:none; display:block;" scrolling="no">
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Can you please check if you are using a cache plugin on your website. Because I am still seeing the old iframe on your website:
- steevecasalAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 02:58 AM
Ok it's working on a new page, i think it's a cache problem like you said
- steevecasalAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 03:57 AM
I have also the same problem on the page https://www.casalsport.com/fr/cas/formulaire-visite, the height we make on the code is ignored. it's always automatique, for exemple if we remove an element, the form is reduce.
So it's possible we have an other problem ?
- steevecasalAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:07 AM
Ok sorry i have the answer, finely if we use gtm Page View - Window Loaded
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 05:41 AM
I am glad to hear that you have figure it out. Please let us know if you have any other question! Thank you.