- LimexpAsked on January 29, 2018 at 05:38 PM
Its not working.. I did test the e-signature widget in jotform platform and it works but it does not work on my formthat is embed in wordpress.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 08:14 PM
As far as I can understand, the issue only happens when you embed your form, I have checked your link and it does not seem to have any JotForm form on it:
May you please try embedding your form using the iFrame code and see if the same issue happens?
Please let us know how it goes.
- LimexpAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:04 PM
Hi Good morning.
I actually did embed the form with the iframe option
Please see this page again.
I still do not see the signatures. Please advice.
This page is public and the site in under construction but everything is alive. I need an answer to this problem.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:22 PM
The link you have shared does not seem to be working so far:
I have tested an embedded form using the iFrame code and the E-Signature widget, but it works on my end.
In order to further investigate the issue, please provide us the following information:
- Is the problem happening only with the emails? Are you able to see the signatures on the submissions page?
- Which version are you using?
- While submitting your form, please check for the web console and see if there are errors, that will help us to know if there is something blocking the JotForm widget's resources, please share us some screenshots about that, while filling the form and while submitting it.
These guides will help you (please do not attach the images on email responses to this thread or they will not reach the forum thread):
- Please also provide us the link to your form so we can check it on our end an see which widget you have used.
We will wait for your response.
- LimexpAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:14 PM
I have tested an embedded form using the iFrame code and the E-Signature widget, but it works on jotform platform.
I've created this form and have 3 signatures using Signature widget. I am not able to see the signatures on the submissions email.
Here is the page: https://limitlessexpeditionsllc.com/registration-forms/
The form iframe is:
- Wordpress version is:Welcome to WordPress 4.9.2
Console error on submission:
(index):1 Error in event handler for (unknown): SyntaxError: Failed to execute 'insertRule' on 'CSSStyleSheet': Failed to parse the rule 'img[src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif
at Object.add (chrome-extension://cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/js/contentscript.js:66:15)
at bootstrapPhase1 (chrome-extension://cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/js/contentscript.js:1920:33)
at Object.messageListener (chrome-extension://cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/js/vapi-client.js:131:17)
jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
(index):548 GET https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 02:29 PM
I would also recommend you to do the following and update us here how it goes.
- Embed the form using the following code:
- Try deleting the current email notification and adding a new one, these guides will help you with that:
- The links you have shared do not seem to be available, please try setting up a page online and access to it as a guest, you may access the link using incognito mode in order to be logged out from your back end system, this may be affecting the form as well since based on your explanation the images seem to be either corrupt or blocked, while your page is live and can be accessed, please let us know so we can also test that.
I will pass this over to our second level so this can be further investigated and corrected if there is a bug on our end, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- LimexpAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 03:42 PM
Still no working. You can actually now see the page. I've install the plugin for jotform embed
and fixed the autoresponder. I also replace the iframe code you sent me.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 04:10 PM
Thank you for the details, I was finally able to test your form directly and see how it works, I can see on your form that the signature fields are not included at all on the emails, neither notifications nor auto-responders.
The issue seems to happen on my end no matter if I use the direct link or the embedded form on your page. Also, I have cloned your form and without doing any change on it I was able to receive the submissions emails with the signatures on it.
I will change the ticket description in order to add my findings, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- LimexpAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 04:14 PM
I believe you are testing the form as I am getting emails from you.. and still no signature. I am sure you are aware of that... just checking...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 05:23 PM
We have submitted a bug ticket report to the higher team support. We will notify you at once when update on the status is available.
- LimexpAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 05:35 PM
Thank you and looking forward to hear from you.
- LimexpAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 10:59 AM
Good morning! any news of the form? signature issue?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:09 PM
We have not received any updates regarding this issue so far, the ticket is now assigned to someone on our second level and this will be further investigated.
We will let you know via this thread as soon as we receive any news about it.
- LimexpAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 02:48 PM
Please do and thank you! as we are waiting to advertise and this is the only thing left.
- LimexpAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 03:50 PM
I am checking to see what is the status. I am very anxious for this to get resolved. Please let me know.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 04:03 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received any updates from our second level about this matter, I will ask for updates and will let you know via this thread as soon as we receive anything.
Thank you for your understanding.
- LimexpAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 10:58 AM
Good Morning! I am checking to see if you guys reached a solution on this issue. How long do you think we will have to wait for an answer?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 11:26 AM
We have not received any update from our second level at the moment, the ticket is still opened and the issue is still being investigated.
Please note that we cannot provide a time frame about when the issue will be resolved, but we will let you know once we receive any updates from our second level.
- LimexpAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 10:43 AMDear Kevin_G,
I am the owner of the website that has the signature box problem. You have
been corresponding with the developer.
Please note that we chose your forms because of the signature box. It is
essential to our company. The advertised ease of use and integration of
and plugins offered an 'easy' solution to our needs. Considering the cost
of your forms and the fact that we are using WordPress as our website
would think that bug we are encountering would have been dealt with long
The issue with the signature box is now hindering the ability for my
website and camp to go live. There are many form solutions out there and
this issue will become
a deal breaker for me very shortly. Please advise as to when a solution
will be forthcoming and/or some sort of alternate signature collection
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 11:54 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
We have not received any updates from our second level at the moment.
I have checked the ticket and it is flagged as important. I will ask for updates on the assigned developer and will let you know via this thread.
Thank you for your understanding.
- LimexpAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 10:43 AMHello,
Please let me know what the status is of this issue. We have been waiting
some time now for a resolution.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Unfortunately, we have not received any updates from our second level about this matter, I asked for updates already.
Will let you know via this thread as soon as we receive anything.
Thank you for your understanding.
- LimexpAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 11:43 AMWe are still waiting for a fix to this issue. Please advise!