- RustlersAsked on January 29, 2018 at 09:18 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 02:54 AM
Can you be more specific on which form is not loading? I checked all 5 forms you have on your account and only 1 of them isn't loading.
If that's the form you're referring to, it's not loading because it's disabled. To re-enable it, please follow the guide linked below.
Complete guide: How-to-Enable-Disable-a-Form
In case we misunderstood, kindly get back to us with more info (like the URL of the form that isn't loading) so we can better assist you.
- RustlersAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:43 AMNone of the forms were loading yesterday. One form was disabled on purpose. Was JotForm having issues? I had to remove links in our website because the forms wouldn’t load and customers were getting frustrated....
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:40 PM
Yes we had an issue yesterday where the server was down temporarily for maintenance. But that was only for about ten minutes.
In any case, your forms should all be working now. If you encounter any further issues please get straight back to us.
- RustlersAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:43 PMI think it would be good if any technical issues were communicated to your users. I use several software platforms (MailChimp, appointments plus, bookeo, etc). Any time there is a service disruption I get an email and they tweet about it. Sure helpful
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 02:09 PM
There is usually no need. As most issues are resolved very quickly. By the time it takes a user check their email it would probably be fixed already.