- alyonashevchenkoAsked on January 30, 2018 at 03:19 AM
I created iFrame Widget (Host widget on an external site) with needed settings.
I want to teach this widget to communicate with another elements/widgets.
- if I 'change status', will jotForm tean remove iFrame wrapper from my widget?
- I see example of widget without iFrame (Progress Bar or Substring)
can I created the same widget with some settings but without iFrame?
- if point 1 and 2 are impossible, which way can I use to teach my widget to communicate with other widgets?
Regards and waiting answer.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 07:00 AM
Can you please follow up to the other thread you have opened to avoid confusion.