- LetloveinternationalAsked on January 30, 2018 at 06:03 AMok, Today's issue is that I can't get the total field in the credit card
field to populate using form calculator. Payeasy is set up properly with
"user defined option" and get price from "calculation". Also can't get
dollar signs to show up. I doubt this could be much more user unfriendly
than it is. There is nothing intuitive about the credit payment section.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 06:24 AM
I have fixed the issue of amount not being displayed in the payment tool of your form. It is now displaying the value correctly.
On your issue related to currency symbol:
I did check your form and found that you have added "$" in form calculation widget. Please note that the currency symbol will display correctly in form calculation widget but it cannot be displayed in the payment tool of form. I do not believe that currency symbol needs to be displayed in payment tool as the currency code will always be displayed. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test your form again and see if the amount is being displayed correctly in payment tool of form.
- LetloveinternationalAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Thank you for your help. You guys are always very quick to respond. Sorry for the frustration.
- LetloveinternationalAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:43 PMHello,
Thanks for previous help and explanations. I have the following issues:1. When I try to run the form I get the following message when I submit:
Client error response [status code] 401 [reason phrase] Unauthorized [url]
https://api.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com/transaction/v112. Is there a way I can have all options (4) display at once in my multiple
choice question without having to scroll down?
3. When I enter 1.00 into the amount entry space it shows up as "1" in the
final calculation field. Can I at least make it show up as 1.00?