- pinnacleifsAsked on January 30, 2018 at 08:51 AM
Here's the site I'm working on: http://dev3.pinnacleifs.com/contact/
Here's the form: https://form.jotform.com/80293651456157
As you can see in the screenshot, the form title, "Contact Form (Blisk Financial Group)" appears when the form is embedded in my site. How can I remove that title?Page URL:
- SabbirAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 10:52 AM
I have visited your website and found that, you placed the "Send us A Message" in your form title.
Do you want to keep it this way?
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- pinnacleifsAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:05 AM
No. I'd like that title to be removed completely.
- SabbirAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:29 AM
You can try removing the title from your form settings.
- pinnacleifsAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:38 AM
No, that doesn't work. JotForm doesn't allow a form to not have a title. Even if you delete it out, when you navigate back to the form the title is still there.
- MarvihAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:32 PM
I can't seem to see the Title Area on the form that is embedded on your embedded website.
- pinnacleifsAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:58 PM
That seems to be because someone else, not me, has gone in an turned on the Welcome Page/Screen.
If you turn off the welcome page, like I originally had it, you see the title. I've turned it off now, so just refresh the page and you'll see it again.
Can someone just answer IF it is possible to remove the title, and if so, how?
- MarvihAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:05 PM
Yes you can, not really turn it off but you can just put a "blank space or hit the Space bar button" on the Title bar.
Here is the form I cloned from you https://form.jotform.com/80294789744978
- pinnacleifsAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:10 PM
There's no CSS option to hide the header? Or display: hidden / none or anything? If I change the title to a space then the title of the form itself in the list of forms looks blank. Additionally, the embedded form will still allocate space above the form itself for where the title should be.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 03:29 PM
Unfortunately, there is no option to add css codes with the card layout. I checked your form and you have used the advise of my colleagues. However,I can't seem to pull up your website html with the contact.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 03:31 PM
- pinnacleifsAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 03:56 PM
No, this wasn't resolved ultimately because the short answer is that form titles can't really be hidden. Deleting the title of the form also makes the form have no title on the list of all forms, and that's just not practical.
I decided to use a different contact form (other than JotForm) to meet my needs for this web page. You can go ahead and close this out.