- rfinan1Asked on January 30, 2018 at 10:39 AM
Hello! I am receiving a "form over quota" message for one of my forms. How can I resolve this?
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:44 AM
I see that the form 42386171497968 is associated with the account Psmileycps. I see that this account is currently holding Free subscription plan and received more than 100 submissions for the month. It looks like the account Psmileycps was not renewed after the end of the subscription period. In order to receive more submissions, it is required to upgrade the account or wait for the submission counter to reset on the first day of the following month.
- rfinan1Answered on January 30, 2018 at 12:43 PMOk, so it should work again beginning February 1?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:49 PM
Yes, the form will be enabled after the monthly reset. You can also request to transfer the forms to your account which is subscribed to the Silver plan to avoid getting over the limit.
To transfer forms to another account, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/342-How-to-transfer-or-share-forms-and-data-with-another-account
I hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- rfinan1Answered on January 30, 2018 at 02:43 PMOk, thanks. Can you please move all of our forms to the same Silver Plan account? It should be for Psmileycps and Kashira.
Thank you, Regina
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 03:15 PM
The transfer form request should be coming from the form owner (Psmileycps) for security reason and tracking purposes.
I hope this information helps. Thank you.
- rfinan1Answered on January 30, 2018 at 04:43 PMThat user is no longer here. Neither is the user Kashira. I think we may need to get on the phone to talk through this. Can you call me at 404-413-8183?
Thank you, Regina
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 06:07 PM
Sorry Regina but we don't offer phone support. The request should still come from the account owner regardless for verification purposes. Please coordinate with your colleague or if you have someone who has access to the account (Psmileycps), just log in and post a new thread on the link below with your request to transfer the forms.
- rfinan1Answered on January 31, 2018 at 10:43 AMNo one has access to the Psmileycps account. That individual has not worked here in years. We have access to the forms because they were shared with my account. But, I am not the owner of the forms. So, if we don’t have access to the former account owner, or access to the account, what do we need to do?
Thank you, Regina
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:21 PM
You can try cloning the form or wait for the monthly reset limit. To clone the forms of (Psmileycps), please follow this guide:
1. In the My Forms page, select the Psmileycps folder.
2. Select the Form you want to clone.
3. Click the More button.
4. Select the Clone Form. Repeat the process to clone the other forms.
After you clone the forms you need, please use the new form link so all submissions will go to your account (rfinan1). To find the form URL, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- rfinan1Answered on January 31, 2018 at 12:43 PMThank you – we will try this approach.