- LetloveinternationalAsked on January 30, 2018 at 01:13 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:31 PM
#2. I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Please explain your question a bit more in detail and we will try to help you.
#3. Please note that you can configure form calculation widget to display empty decimal value. Please check the screenshot below on how to configure this:
I have fixed this already in your form and the decimal value is being displayed correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test your form again and get back to us if it works as expected.
- LetloveinternationalAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 10:43 PMThanks relative to decimal! The four options I am offering to people are
part of a multiple choice question format. In live mode you only see 2 of
the options on the screen. You must scroll down to see the other 2 options.
Is there a way to make all 4 choices show in live mode without scrolling?
Thanks again for all of your help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 04:59 AM
I did check your from and I am not able to replicate the issue you are having. It does display all the 4 options without the need to scroll. Please check the screenshot below:
Have you embedded your form in any webpage where you are having this issue with? Please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- LetloveinternationalAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 10:43 AMAgain, Thanks for the quick response. I still am having a problem when I
put it in "Preview Mode. I won't be publishing this for about a week. If
the issue persists I'll get back to you. Do you think we can expect to
have an answer relative to the error message. Until that gets resolve we
won't be able to publish this form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:02 PM
The form will automatically resize the field based on the screen size where it's being viewed, for example, if you're viewing your form in a computer with a large size screen then the options will be displayed, but if the screen is small the the options will be adjusted to have the scroll bar, this is to avoid the scroll bar on the form, having the options displayed always would require you to have a scroll bar over the form.
Now, if some options are missing on your form, please let us know so we can further check this.