- acecorey11Asked on January 30, 2018 at 01:27 PMI am trying to do the same. I have an existing card in Trello, I have created a form in Jotform and successfully filled out teh form, hit SUBMIT. I get the email notification with the PDF embeded in the email. HOW to I get that same PDF or another submission file IN to the Trello Card that is pre existing. I do not want to make new CARDS
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:34 PM
If you want to upload a file to an existing card in Trello, you can use a third party tool like Zapier for that.
1. Create a zap and set JotForm as the Trigger app
2. Select Trello as the Action app and set Add Attachment to Card as the Action
Set the template settings:
The result (attachment is added to the Trello card):
Let us know if you need further help.
- johannasophiaAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 02:24 PM
I'm not sure I'm understanding the purpose of this action. Naming a specific card makes all attachments go to that single card then?
If cards are already set up in trello for each jotform submission using a zap to accomplish, how or why does this zap work? (I'm not even sure about my questions as I'm a confused by the purpose.)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 03:26 PM
I found you have your own post about this already here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1396418
We will resolve your concern on that thread.