- jaydornerAsked on October 08, 2012 at 05:03 AM
My Auto responder emails for my forms are not being sent to the email reciepient?
They were working fine, as far as I am aware, but now none are being sent.
Is there a problem with the auto responder at the moment?
- jaydornerAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 05:32 AM
Please can you take a look at this for me asap as I am losing prospective work without this working?
Many Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 05:58 AM
It seems to be working fine on my side after testing your form. This is what I've received.
Can you define the affected email addresses so we can check it here? I suspect it was caused by spam filters for that specific addresses. I'd suggest to recheck your spam filter settings, if this happens to your form clients please ask them to check their mail bulk/spam folders as it may possibly landed there specially when messages comes from unknown address.
- jaydornerAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 06:04 AM
Thanks for checking, and yep that's the responder. I will check with the original reciepients and get them to recheck their spam mail boxes.
Many thanks for your time.
- jaydornerAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 06:11 AM
I don't know what you did but they are all coming through now without any problems :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 06:26 AM
Glad to hear it's working now. Feel free to contact us again if such issue re-occur so we can assist you further. Thanks!