- guest_22812089102042Asked on October 08, 2012 at 08:20 AM
i'm a new user to jotoform ( sebiloe).
i have some troubles with gdrive integration.
I succeed to integrate my form (called
Formulaire Contact Général Iloé ).
A folder has been created to gdrive it's OK. but the submissions I tried to do myself in order to test it never appears into the gdrive folder created (Formulaire Contact Général Iloé 's folder).
I've got another fo
rm i test ( Send a file ) that is integrated with dropbox and there are no mistakes, new submissions "appears" in the dropbox folder.
is it possible to help me please?
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Your Form Uploads to Google Drive
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 08:30 AM
I have cloned your form and tested Google Drive integration using my own account but I was unable to reproduce your issue.
Everything seems to work fine as I have received the files without troubles.
Can you please try removing the current integration, then re-integrate your form to Google Drive? Afterwards, get back to us with your results, whether positive or negative.
We'll await your feedback. Thanks!
- Frank_IloeAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 06:04 AM
Hello and first of all thanks for answering so quickly!
I tried several things with the 2 test accounts and frank_iloe seb_iloe (I manage cretion forms for our company Iloe)
1. I deleted the GDrive or Dropbox integration
2. I recreated the integrations with the form
a) Form dropbox >>>>
"General Contact Form Iloe" sebiloe account is connected, but not create new folder on Dropbox and not bid on dropbox. Whereas with the test form "send a file", the account created on October 4 sebiloe all had gone well
b) GDrive >>>> the file name of the form "Contact Form VitaSpa - for professionals franck_iloe Account" is created, but submissions are not recorded in the GDrive
3. I created an integration with google spreedsheet with the form "Contact Form VitaSpa - for professionals franck_iloe account" >>>> that it works! JotForm folder was created and the excel sheet
I do not understand what's going on! I cleared the cache, removed integrations, repeat the process but without success ( integration is declare OK but no new file folder or subimssion neither in dropbox ( except "Send a file form") or into g drive.
Maybe we could contact us by email. I could give you my password gmail address firstname.lastname@example.org so that you do the test. because you say it works for you but for me nothing really works
- Frank_IloeAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 06:09 AM
i remenber one thing
the first integration i've made ( form : send a file from my account sebiloe) was directly from dropforms on the 4th october. and then it made me open an account with jotform
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 06:46 AM
Ok, please send your gmail login details to email@example.com so we can check it further. I can't even reproduced the problem on my end.
- canerbalciAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 03:20 AM
Thanks for your interest in Jotform. Can you please confirm that your problem persists? We are here to help you.
- Frank_IloeAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM
it persits but I tinkered a solution
1. Google drive integration works only from Google Chrome launcher
2. For DropBox integration, no folder "appears" in my dropbox account since I tried to test the form with a first submission; As soon as I submit for the form, the folder is created in Dropbox account !
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Thanks for your comments!
We are glad to see that you have resolved the issue. As per the DropBox integration, you are correct, this is the way the integration behaves. Only creates the folder upon the first submission.
Let us know if you need further assistance!