- POME3790Asked on January 30, 2018 at 06:32 PM
Is it possible to have an alphabetical, my forms list? I have a few clients now and would find it far easier than scrolling up and down. Or can I amend the list myself?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 08:21 PM
Yes, you can change the sorting to alphabetical. Just click on the "Sort" button and sort it by title.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
- POME3790Answered on January 30, 2018 at 08:24 PM
Thanks but I was aware of this and was referring to the list on the left-hand side under MyForms banner!
- POME3790Answered on January 30, 2018 at 11:53 PM
Is someone able to help with this please?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 07:26 AM
I believe that you are referring to the Folders listed below the My Forms on the left side of the main page. Unfortunately, there is no option available to sort the folders at this moment. Let me forward the thread to our backend team as a feature request for evaluation. We cannot provide any ETA for the implementation. However, if there is any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.