- calemaAsked on February 10, 2011 at 08:51 PM
Hi-- I've tried to increase the size of the window when clicking on the feedback button on my website, to no avail.
How can I choose the dimensions of this window (I want close to full screen).
- calemaAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 09:55 PM
Actually, I found this:
Get the html source code and put as many new line character codes (html - br ) as you want in the code. Height is automatically resized according to the space form elements occupy.
However, I don't really know what that means. Surely it can't mean, "Click on source code and enter there," since this just brings up this: <script src="https://www.jotform.com/jsform/XXXXXXXXXX"></script>
Does it mean to paste somewhere in here (on the site):
buttonText: "Learn About YYYYYYY",
width: 700,height: 500});
- calemaAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 10:34 PM
OK, I've succeeded in adding <br> several times under the HTML button. However, this just creates spaces between text lines, and does not alter the size of the form window itself. Any way to accomplish this?
- calemaAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Anybody had any luck with this? Many thanks for any guidance.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Have you tried changing this on the code?
width: 700,height: 500}
- calemaAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Where do I find that code? Thanks much in advance.
- calemaAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Got it. In the code pasted onto the website.