- GabariAsked on January 31, 2018 at 09:14 AM
Hi, since I've scanned about every reference on this forum etc, and my form is still not appearing the first time (reload is needed), can you help me out ?
What steps do I need to take to get it working?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 11:01 AM
I tested out your form on the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Edge. And in my case it was working fine.
Can you please provide another screenshot and more information about your issue. We will be waiting for your reply.
- GabariAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 11:05 AM
Well, it doesn't work :-(. Emptied cache, only partial visibility of the form, and after a reload it's ok. (Proportions do not match, just to show you where the form is cut off. Tnx.
- GabariAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 11:08 AM
Tested it with 'virgin' PC's on Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
Strange thing is : cut-off only after first load, refreshing shows the full form.
Is there something I should change in the code? (Squarepsace website) Tnx.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:14 PM
The form should resize automatically, however, there is a height set in the iframe code:
Increase that value until the full form loaded when the page is initially loaded.
If that still does not work, let us know and we will take another look.
- GabariAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:58 PM
Great! Seems to work ATM. Tnx!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 01:04 PM
It does look like a portion of the form is still being cut off.
You may want to to increase the height just a bit more for the full page to show.
- GabariAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 02:29 AM
Tnx for the feedback. Is fully working now.