- partyhelp4uAsked on January 31, 2018 at 10:04 AM
Good morning. I am trying to change the email on my website: www.partyhelp4u.com via JotForm, it seems the account is under the web-designers name. Please note I am the sole owner of the website.
Should I delete the current Contact JotForm and make another one with the 2 emails I need the notification of potential clients to go to?
I need them to go to
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:45 PM
Apologies for any trouble caused. Since there is no way of us verifying you as the owner of these forms because we normally use credit card information to verify management of form, I would recommend any of the following:
1. Kindly request the website developer to send us a request to transfer all your forms to your new account. We will then transfer the forms with its submissions to the new account you manage
2. You can request the developer to grant you access to his account where you can access and manage your forms
3. You could request developer to create you as a sub-user and share with your sub-user account all your forms. He should give you full rights to your forms.
Kindly do let us know if you need further assistance.