- Mike MitchellAsked on January 31, 2018 at 11:14 AM
I'm using Stripe for payments and I need a forms platform that supports the following with Stripe:
1. Subscriptions (looks like you do this)
2. Letting the user choose between multiple subscription frequencies (monthly vs. annual). I'm guessing it would be enough if you let the user choose between different subscriptions in a dropdown or radio button group.
3. Charging the user for a one-time upfront payment IN ADDITION to setting up the subscription on the same form. I.e. the user should be able to enter their payment information once, and process the payment for both the one-time payment and for the first payment of the subscription.
4. Give the user a receipt that includes all of the stuff they paid for (subscription plus any upfront payment)
Please let me know if you do these things.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:28 PM
1. Yes JotForm indeed supports subscriptions on the payment gateways available.
2. While you're configuring the subscription you will be able to select the subscription period:
3. Unfortunately, with Stripe you cannot set up one time payments, only one payment integration can be added to the same form and it's not possible to use more than one payment type at the same time.
4. You will achieve this adding an email autoresponder to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-up-an-Autoresponder-Email
Now, the subscription settings may vary depending on the gateway used, the screenshots and answers I provided above are in fact for Stripe, and here is also a guide based on PayPal about how to set up subscriptions on your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/166-How-to-Setup-a-Recurring-Payment-Option
I hope this helps.