- themarketingappAsked on January 31, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Hi, I am building this form:
The form shows users text content based on their input into 9 multiple choice options.
The PDF form that gets sent to users once they have completed and submitted the form is not showing the hidden text content (and I want it to).
Can this be done, and if so how?
Many thanks for your help, John.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 01:38 PM
To show the Headers and Texts of the form on the PDF that is sent by email, go to your form submissions, check the option "Show Headers and Texts".
Now, the PDF will contain all the text.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- JohnAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 01:52 PM
Thats great thanks, all sorted.
One further question - is it possible to change the name of the pdf document that gets sent to the user, i.e., so we can call it something else rather than a load of numbers.pdf ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 02:48 PM
It is not currently possible to change the way the submission PDF is named. It is assigned the submission ID number and there is not an option available to change it. It is possible to rename the PDF sent to integrations like DropBox or Google Drive, but not the one sent via email.
- themarketingappAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 03:19 PM
Ok, I thought that was a long shot. Thanks for your help.